Cricket Ground Electronic Scoreboards - CGS Electronic Scoreboards
Standard CGS Electronic Scoreboards
All our scoreboards are handbuilt in the UK and are made bespoke. We can even mix digit sizes for improved layout and readability.
All boards can be permantly fixed between posts, on a fascia / wall or temporarliy hung or trolley mounted (optional extra) for secure storage after game time.
‘Portrait’ Electronic Scoreboards:
CGSE98 Electronic Scoreboard is a great entry level club scoreboard. In a ‘Portrait’ layout with 9 x 8″ digits. Incorporates Total, Wickets, Overs and Last Innings.Size – 915 x 1220 x 100mmapprox.
CGSE910 Electronic Scoreboard is in a ‘Portrait’ layout but with nine larger 10″ digits on an overall larger board. Incorporates Total, Wickets, Overs and Last Innings.Size -1220 x 1525 x 100mmapprox.
CGSE912 Electronic Scoreboard is our largest ‘Portrait’ layout but with nine larger 12″ digits on an overall larger board. Incorporates Total, Wickets, Overs and Last Innings.Size – 1525 x 1830 x 100mm approx.
‘Landscape’ Electronic Scoreboards:
CGSE1510 Electronic Scoreboard is our popular landscape layout with fifteen 10″ digits. Incorporates Total, 2 x Batsman Scores, Wickets, Overs and Last Innings.Size – 2440 x 1220 x 100mm approx.
CGSE1512 Electronic Scoreboard is our large landscape layout with fifteen larger 12″ digits. Incorporates Total, 2 x Batsman Scores, Wickets, Overs and Last Innings.Size – 2441 x 1220 x 100mm approx.
CGSE19 (v.4 Design) is our popular, larger landscape layout using 19 mixed size digits for improved readability. IncorporatesTotal, 2 x Batsman Numbers & Scores, Wickets, Overs and Last Innings.Size – 2438 x 1219 x 100mm approx.
- Handbuilt in the UK.
- Complete with wired controller. Wireless upgrade available.
- Highly visible digits, legible from 120 degrees.
- Intuitive control.
- Mains or Battery powered- Capable of powering board for 2 full matches.
- Polycarbonate- 6mm Makrolon non reflective polycarbonate.
- No ‘hidden’ costs- Power pack/ battery / cables / wired controller all supplied.
- Umpires indicator light also comes as standard.
- Warranty / After Sales- our manufacturer is UK based, so offer a dedicated UK after sales technical helpline. 12 Month parts and labour warranty.
- Boards can incorporate mixed digit sizes for improved layout and readability.
|PRICE||DELIVERY||DELIVERY & INSTALLATION|
|CGSE98 Wired- £1,575.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE98 Wireless- £1,800.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE910 Wired - £1,825.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE910 Wireless - £2,050.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE912 Wired - £2,485.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE912 Wireless - £2,710.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE1510 Wired- £2,700.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE1510 Wireless- £2,925.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE1512 Wired - £2,975.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE1512 Wireless - £3,200.00||£POA||£POA|
|CGSE19v4 Wired- £3,475.00||£POA||£POA|
|ECB Play Cricket Scorer Pro Interface Module £240+vat|
Play Cricket Scorer Pro Interface
Suitable for connection to USB or RS232 connectors
Wired or wireless connection to the scoreboard
Can be operated from a 12v battery (not included) or from 240v mains supply
Receives upto 20 data functions
- Overs Remaining
- Last Innings (First Innings)
- Runs Required to Win (Target)
- Target (total + 1)
- Batsman A Ident Number
- Batsman B Ident Number
- Batsman A Score
- Batsman B Score
- Last Man
- Last Wicket
- Current Run Rate
- Required Run Rate
- Bowler A Shirt Number
- Bowler B Shirt Number
- DLS (calculated ball by ball)
- Power ON
- Receive Date
- Transmit Data
- Reset – wipes the scoreboard and resets the digits to their initial display
- Test Pattern – sets all the digits to display “8”
- Refresh Scoreboard – sends the data which is stored in the buffer memory to the scoreboard
- Umpires Light – Illuminates the Umpires Light on the scoreboard to acknowledge the umpires signals