Cricket Ground Equipment & Protection - Cricket Netting & Batting Curtains
Cricket Training Batting Curtains
Super-mesh woven PVC coated netting weighing 300gm2, this netting has been specifically chosen. It offers resistance to abrasion and repeated impacts. As it allows air to pass through, it is ideal for use in windy areas. Finished with hemmed, reinforced edges and eyelets every 300mm.
It is recommended that a 2m high batting curtains are used in between lanes so that the protected area is over head height. The curtains can also be made at 1.5m high to allow for coaches to see over the top.
- Acts as a visual and physical protection barrier for the batsman
- Can be made and fit to any system
- Protects the high impact areas of the netting
- Made from a close mesh to allow 50% of wind to pass through
- Available in 2m or 1.5m height by any length
- Retro fittings available to allow the batting curtain to be hung from tension wires
- Bespoke sizes & colours are available
Standard sizes 2m x 7.2m 2m x 3.4m or Manufactured bespoke to request
|2m x 7.2m £92.50 +vat||£20.00 +vat|
|2m x 3.4m £42.00 +vat|