PRODUCTS - Synthetic Cricket Surfacing - Synthetic Playing Surfaces
tp1 Premium Wilton Woven Carpet
The ‘tp1’ artificial cricket carpet is the highest quality wilton woven carpet available as used in the tp365 ECB approved non-turf pitch system. It is a porous, 9mm fibrillated, non directional playing surface and provides consistent pace and bounce. The longer pile height and increased density not only encourages turn and spin more than short pile carpets but also gives greater wear and durability. The ‘tp1’ can also be manufactured with white lines woven into the carpet to identify stump positions, making it ideal for practice.
- A component within the ‘tp365’ ECB Approved non-turf pitch design
- Highest Quality Wilton Woven playing surface
- Suitable for all levels of cricket – match play or practice
- 12 year limited warranty- expected lifespan of 12-15 years
- The Stump Line design option of white training lines woven into carpet to identify stump positions – this design option is exclusive to total-play and the cricket ground shop
- We recommend that the ‘tp1’ playing surface carpet is used with the tp2 shock pad to offer more consistent pace & bounce.
Available in 2.74m & 3.65m widths by any length
|PRICE||DELIVERY||DELIVERY & INSTALLATION|
|Price: £31.55 per sq/m +vat||POA||POA|