PRODUCTS - Water Removal Systems - Bowdry by Bowcom
Bowdry Mk3 (RED)
NEW! Mk 3 Bowdry (red)
- Wider foam
- Ergonomic handle mounting
- All chromed steel
- Stronger construction
The previous mk 2 Bowdry (blue) was discontinued in December 2015, but foam kits and rollers are still available for existing customers.
Designed specifically to effectively and efficiently remove standing water from any natural, synthetic or covered surface. Having been awarded Millennium Product status by the British Design Council, Bowdry offers a light, strong, cost effective solution that ensures sporting fixtures continue when under normal conditions, standing water would prevent play.
Bowdry incorporates a durable foam roller that efficiently absorbs the water and does not damage turf. An integrated storage tank collects the excess water at a rate of 60 litres per minute, which is easily emptied from a valve located on the side panel.
Bowdry is delivered ready for use; simply unpack, slide on the handle and go.
- One man operated
- The best water removal tool on the market
- Removes standing water from covers, pitches and outfields
- Collects up to 60 litres of water per minute
- Offers a light, strong, cost effective solution
- Extremely simple to operate, transport and store
- Efficiently absorbs water without damaging turf
- Integrated storage tank collects excess water
- Easily emptied from a valve located on side panel
- Replacement foam kits available