Climate Cover Pitch Protection - Climate Cover System Pitch Protection
Climate Cover System
Still the only proven breathable, waterproof flat sheet cover
The Climate Cover SystemTM offers long-term pitch protection without compromising plant health or surface quality. Setting new standards in flat sheet pitch protection, the Climate Cover System meets and exceeds all modern day standards. 100% waterproof; it is the strongest, lightest, only breathable flat sheet surface cover and is used at the ECB National Academy, Lords cricket ground, test match grounds, county grounds, schools and local league clubs.
Manufactured from a unique material, the Climate Cover SystemTM is designed to keep rain off with great efficiency.
The Climate Cover SystemTM has evolved through the combined experience and expertise of groundsmen, agronomists and material specialists. Made from a unique material, the Climate Cover systemTM provides an extremely lightweight and practical waterproof cover, enabling large areas to be covered easily and safely with minimum labour.
The cover fabric is extremely strong, translucent and breathable, which importantly allows light and air to pass through, protecting it from the rain whilst allowing vapour to escape ensuring the grass plant continues to grow underneath.
The Climate Cover SystemTM is the only ground cover to offer a 3 year warranty. Warranties are only valid if the covers are stored in a Climate Cover protection bag or protection sleeve. Please see Cover accessories for details of these products.
Every Climate Cover SystemTM is made to order and so available in any size; please contact us for further advice or costs for alternative sizes.
Climate Cover sizing and manufacturing tolerances: To minimise material wastage, we manufacture to full (5 foot) raw material widths. The Climate Cover is a strong yet lightweight high performing material, so retains an amount of stretch variance but also experiences a minor degree of width loss / shrinkage when manufactured and sealed. Small variances when reinforcing edges and even measuring & cutting make it is very difficult to work to exacting measurements. This means there is an overall 4% approx sizing tolerance on Climate Cover manufacture. Please notify the sales team before ordering, if this may present an issue.
- Simply the lightest, strongest and only proven breathable flat sheet rain cover on the market
- Exclusive to CGS
- Design and manufactured by ‘Climate Cover’ Allows UV light to pass through and over 30% of moisture vapour under the cover to diffuse through and out therefore creating air circulation
- Can be left on for much longer periods without harming the grass plant
- Three Year Warranty – Only cover on the market to offer a warranty
- As used at Lords, Edgbaston, The Oval, The Swalec Stadium, Trent Bridge, Old Trafford, The Rose Bowl and many other county grounds, schools and league clubs.
- Can be manufactured to any size
- Lightweight = safer to use and handle = less labour required for handling = lower operational costs
- Translucent – healthier plant when covered – cover can stay on for long periods
- Breathable – good air circulation & reduces ‘sweating’ – less susceptible to disease
- Strength – guarantees on handles eyelets & seams – reduced chance of tearing/ripping
|80ft x 15ft - £1,083 +vat||£65.00 +vat|
|80ft x 20ft - £1,473 +vat|
|80ft x 25ft - £1,862 +vat||80ft x 25ft - £1,473 +vat|
|80ft x 30ft - £2,249 +vat|
Attention NatWest CricketForce 2018 registered clubs!
Help ‘get the game on’ with 25% ‘EXTRA COVER’
When ordering our popular 80’x20′ Climate Cover, you can get a free 25% extra upgrade to a larger 80’x25′ size.
Offer exclusively limited to NatWest Cricket Force registered clubs.