Climate Cover Pitch Protection - Rain Cover Cricket Flat Sheets
Rain Cover PE Flat Sheets
The ‘Rain Cover’ offers an easy to use, great value ground cover system, light enough to be used with minimal handling in game situations giving you quick protection against rain prior or during play. Strong & semi-translucent, the Rain Cover is engineered to give maximum durability for frequent use.
The ‘Rain Cover’ is designed to be a cost effective waterproof covering system. At Climate Cover we understand the compromise between performance and cost. For clubs with limited budgets using a strong, reliable cover is essential. The team at Climate Cover Ltd has tested many varying materials, comparing expenditure against performance and life span. The semi-translucent material has been designed to allow light to reach the grass plant and enable photosynthesis. Our conclusion is that a semi- translucent material with high quality reinforced edges and handles is an excellent alternative for a budget cover.
The Rain Cover can be left on for short periods i.e. the night before a game, but should be used as a waterproof cover only and not as a germination cover. The cover should be removed as soon as possible prior to a game starting, to reduce the sweating effect and allow the grass plant to recover before play takes place. Covers come in various sizes and to suit any site and individual requirements. Please discuss your needs with a Technical Consultant before ordering.
- Improved material with added UV stability
- 14×14 HDPE woven yarn with double LDPE lamination
- 100% waterproof 200 grams per m2
- Webbing reinforced hems and eyelet points
- Replaceable ‘CGS’ webbing handles
- PVC reinforced handle points
- Metal eyelets inserted every 1m
- Handles placed every 6.5m
- Designed & manufactured for the practical needs of cricket grounds
- Light enough to be used with minimal handling in game situations
- Balanced semi-translucent material allowing sunlight to reach the grass plant
- On site repair packs are available
- Easy to clean on site
- Developed, Fabricated & Sold exclusively by The Cricket Ground Shop
|25m x 4m - 1 Pitch Plus - £339.00 RRP||£230.00||£25.00|
|25m x 8m - 2 Pitch Plus - £669.00 RRP||£460.00||£65.00|
|25m x 12m - 3 Pitch Plus - £995.00 RRP||£692.00||£65.00|
|Run Up Sheets (Pair) 12.5m x 4m - £364.00||£25.00|
|Side Sheet Package #1 - £1,052.00 RRP||£689.00||£65.00|
|Side Sheet Package #2 - £1,252.00 RRP||£65.00|
|All +VAT||All +VAT||All +VAT|
Side Sheet Package #1: consists of 2 no. 25m x 4m Side Sheets and 2 no. 12.35m x 4m Run up Sheets.
Side Sheet Package #2: consists of 1 no. 25m x 8m Side Sheet, 1 no. 25m x 4m Side Sheet and 2 no. 12.35m x 4m Run up Sheets.
The packages saves £££ compared to purchasing individual sheets.