Cricket Ground Training Products - Cricket Netting & Batting Curtains
HD Cricket Netting
HD Walled Panel Netting comes with a 1 Year warranty. It is NOT expected that damage will appear through general use. Any damage that does occur through general use is covered, however there are some exceptions. For example, if there is no padding installed on adjacent steel up right poles the ball can pinch the netting directly onto the poles which can cause holes to appear in this area. For this reason it is recommended that foam pads are placed on the upright steelwork in the high impact areas. Also Damage may occur when caused by a third party i.e. rabbits, pests, mowers, intentional vandalism, and this can be repaired at a cost.
The netting is knotted with a mesh size of 50mm, weighs 215 grams per square meter and is finished with a 4mm polypropylene border cord. The netting is water-shrink and sunlight resistant and has a breaking strength of 130kg.
We recommend the use of knotted netting due to its strength compared to knotless netting and because it can be easily repaired. The netting can be manufactured to any size and made to fit particular cage systems
- One Year Warranty for typical use
- The strongest High Density ‘HD’ netting offering the most robust solution for practice facilities
- A 3 mm thick High Density Polyethylene netting – tested and proven to last longer than standard polypropylene netting
- Knotted design allows for INVISIBLE on site or factory repairs
- Is manufactured with 5mm tension wires already secured into bottom of netting within a 90mm PVC sleeve to help prevent billowing and balls escaping underneath into adjacent lanes or out of the system
- Knotted design meaning easy to repair
- 50 mm mesh size
- All netting made bespoke to required dimensions
- Available in Black or Green
Manufactured bespoke to request