Sale - Protection Tunnel Netting Sale
Protection Tunnel Netting Special Offer
Is your practice facility netting system looking tired, worn out, full of holes and becoming unsafe?
We have a very limited quantity of HD Protection Tunnel net systems at a very special offer price.
To benefit from this special offer please note the specific sizing details.
If you are unsure if the special offer Protection Tunnels are suitable for your system, please dont hesitate to get in touch.
Call 01604 864575 or use our JivoChat function.
• Total-plays ‘Protection Tunnel’ One seamless piece of netting, tension wires and fixed metal hooks have simply – but effectively – transformed traditional cricket netting structures. This netting solution prevents cricket balls from escaping the practice lane via fatigued or poorly secured netting; offering improved player safety.
• Safer by design
• The launch of the Protection Tunnel marked the arrival of an effective netting system designed for the prevention of unnecessary cricket injuries – caused when high speed balls escape via holes in poorly secured netting systems.
• The Protection Tunnel effectively protects the cricketer, cocooning each individual lane. The system is constructed of one seamless piece of netting fabric, suspended via tension wires incorporated into each section which can be fixed to metal hooks in the framework, giving 100% protection against flying balls.
• The HD Protection Tunnel netting is 3mm thick, comes with a 3 year limited product warranty, details available upon request.
• The PP Protection Tunnel netting is traditional weight 1.8mm thick netting.
3.65m (wide) x 4m (hign) x Length (as below)
• 2 no. 21.95M black (HD)- £729.60 each (RRP – £896.00)
• 2 no. 24.15M green (HD)- £792.30 each (RRP – £973.00)
• 4 no. 21.95M black (PP)- £527.31 each (RRP – £651.00)
All above prices exclude delivery of £25.00 each and VAT.