Water Removal Systems - Private: The Blotter
The Blotter machines have been designed to solve your standing water problems and can be used on many surfaces including cricket outfields & squares, football pitches, golf greens, fairways and racecourses. The Mini Blotter is ideally suited to small cricket grounds, sports clubs and golf courses.
Can be used on rain covers and artificial surfaces
The Mini Blotter is designed especially for less intensive use and the smaller budget.
It can be easily handled and maneuvered to solve your rainwater issues. Hydrostatic forward & reverse variable speed transmission enables maximum productivity and ease of use
An extremely low footprint ensures use even in the wettest conditions.
An optional transfer pump is also available to speed up water removal.
1 metre working width and a reliable 5.5hp Honda OHV petrol engine.
- Effortless water removal with surface conditioning suction feature
- Large capacity & easy emptying tank – 75 litre capacity
- Empty within 30 seconds (with pump option)
- Easy to use, reliable and simple to maintain
- Low ground pressure and footprint
- Manual height and pressure adjustment
- Easy serviceable foam rollers
- Health and Safety and CE compliant
- Full UK Service Coverage
- UK next day parts for a UK built machine
- Reduces risk of sporting injury
- Eliminates damaging effects of standing water
- faster recovery time after play
- Eliminates sun scorching of grass after a shower
- Smooths rough spots before drying
- Improves playing conditions
- Pedestrian water removal unit
- 5.5hp Honda petrol engine
- Hydrostatic drive
- Manual dup empty valve
- Rear Roller kit (optional extra)
- Powered Auxillery Pump (optional extra)
- CMS Roller drum (optional extra)
Weight 220kg / 484 lb
Length 1.5m / 59″
Height 1.1m / 43.5″
Width 1.6m / 63″
Working width 1m / 39.5″
Max pump rate 750 gls/3400 ltrs per hour
5.5hp overhead valve Honda engine
Optional LPG conversion
Stainless steel rollers
Towing speed 8kph (5mph)