Non turf cricket pitch systems
Over the years, the total-play team has drawn on its extensive experience as both cricketers and groundsmen to develop the ‘tp’ range of non-turf cricket pitch systems.
Suitable for match play and cricket practice net facilities, these synthetic cricket pitch systems have been developed to:
- Perform like a good level league pitch
- Offer cricketers a balanced game between bat and ball
- Encourage turn to improve the playing experience
- Be safe and consistent
- Provide the correct pace and bounce to promote every aspect of the modern game
- Be low maintenance (no rolling / watering required)
- Meet the criteria for ECB funding
With three system designs carrying England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) accredited non-turf cricket pitch status, with total-play you can rest assured of a non-turf cricket pitch that is installed to meet both ECB Performance Quality Standards (PQS) and ECB technical guidelines. All three ‘tp’ synthetic cricket pitch systems also come with generous warranties and the offer of comprehensive after care packages to protect your club’s investment.